Why are Principles important?
- They allow us to have purposeful discussions.
- They help us explain the continuum, not the destination.
- They are guiding and promote convergence.
- They are a great way to resolve the ambiguity.
- They assist us to navigate detail especially when we are not experts.
- They promote trust because they influence a discussion based on the outcome as opposed to the detail.
The PDF versions of this course are available within the eLearning section of Structured Change (visit https://structuredchange.com.au) 100% FREE