What is a Change Hierarchy?
- Sets the scene for change by separating the WHY from the HOW.
- It is a simple, agnostic and scalable way in which to position change effort in an organization.
- An effective way to discuss the change in the correct context.
- Assists with visualizing and measuring the change.
- Supports business cases for change because people understand how the organization pictures itself now and the change ahead.
The hierarchy is narrow at the top but then spreads out across the organization. The PDF versions of this course are available within the eLearning section of Structured Change (visit https://structuredchange.com.au) 100% FREE