Why is Change Leadership important?
- Provides direction (mind) and purpose (heart) to the operations of the organization.
- It is the social influence to help others change and align with a new way of doing things.
- Provides the capability to meet the requirements of stakeholders.
- Addresses the risks and issues that face the organization (internal and external).
- Balances the change management with the transition.
Creates and nurtures an environment for success. The PDF versions of this course are available within the eLearning section of Structured Change (visit https://structuredchange.com.au) 100% FREE