Change Leadership in Asset Management
The core Change Leadership Asset Management course will provide participants with a sound understanding of what Asset Management is and how to apply Asset Management to their respective organisation.
Any person who is responsible (directly or indirectly) for the delivery of value from any asset, in any business context, be it a contract, project or any other asset this workshop will align thinking and create value and convergence through understanding.
It will focus on leveraging existing business capability, rather than shooting for blue sky solutions. This is for people working in real-world situations facing real-world challenges.
• Interpret Asset Management standards (ISO55000 and ISO55001)
• Identify and harness the principles of Asset Management
• Define Asset Management in your organization
• Identify opportunities to apply learnings to your organization
• Create an Asset Management roadmap for your organization
• Apply principles and strategy to your change journey
• Embrace what Asset Management is and what it means for your organization
• Leverage Asset Management to increase revenue, reduce cost and drive value
• Demonstrate to your customer base that you are an Asset Management aligned organization
• Discover value for customers within the boundaries of any contract or project
• Build stakeholder convergence and confidence through mutual understanding in Asset Management
• Deeper understanding of contracts, projects or any business assets using ISO55000
• Use the International Standard for Asset Management as a tool to reveal value, explore opportunities and embrace risk
• Consider the balance of cost, risk, and performance and how underlying systems support your organization
• Use ISO55000/55001 to create a roadmap for sustainable and predictable change
Change Managers, Change Leaders, Asset Managers, Business Development, Engineering Managers, Supply Chain, Maintenance, Manufacturing, Product Development and supporting functions such as Legal, Finance, Commercial, Human Resources and Information Technology.
There are no prerequisites for this course. This course will appeal to those who are experienced with technical Asset Management and/or Change Management.